(EN) We are storytellers, and the content we create is rich, engaging, and authentic. People love our work, and through it we’ve developed an invaluable connection with a diverse and creative audience — one that business partners want to be a part of.
(EN) About the Role
(EN) Our Brand Partnership team builds dynamic relationships between FvF and the world’s leading brands in order to produce high-quality, compelling content. It’s an active and engaging role that always needs fresh ideas and creative energy.
As Brand Partnership Manager, you understand our message and you get the FvF lifestyle. You know which partners compliment our brand and how to pitch new and exciting collaborations that will get them on board. We want fresh ideas and new strategies, with which you can make a real impact. Join a team that brings people and cultures together and watch your campaigns blossom.
(EN) Your tasks will cover:
(EN) Pushing our print and digital content to increase sales and establish new business. You’ll guide campaigns that cover print, digital, social media, event sponsorships and more. You’ll liaise with clients and build new connections, and you’ll work with our editorial and production teams to bring new stories to life or repackage existing content in ways that appeal to new partners.
(EN) About You
- You have a minimum of 3+ years proven work experience with examples to prove it (experience in ad sales for print is a big plus).
- You’re a born seller: confident in front of a client, but able to sell the brand clearly and concisely.
- You have the desire to manage the entire sales process including prospecting, needs analysis, closing, and maintaining relationships.
- You’re driven by data: you use analytics to ground your recommendations and support your arguments.
- You have experience with key marketing stakeholders with clients and ad agencies
- You have an understanding of the international media market, especially the digital side — you read Fast Company and you’re always thinking about new products and market directions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, with a strong understanding of online and offline B2B and B2C marketing techniques.
- You deeply get the Freunde von Freunden brand & community.
(EN) Your Application
(EN) Please include:
- A short cover letter in your email, stating your interest, experience, and availability.
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile (a portfolio is also nice, if you have one).
- Reference contacts.
- An example of a piece of content marketing that was so subtle you didn’t even know a brand was involved till you looked a second time.
- Name your all time favorite movie product shot.
(EN) Start Date: ASAP
If you’d like to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put the words “Partnership Manager” in the title of the email. Please understand we often receive many applications for our positions — we simply cannot reply personally to everyone, even the most highly-qualified candidates.
Freunde von Freunden