(EN) FvF is a Berlin-based independent publication and production company that creates international PR work. With our network of friends and contributors, we organize exciting events and experiences – focusing on promoting diverse brands from across many different creative sectors.
(EN) About the Role
(EN) We are looking for our next Events and PR Intern to join FvF – supporting our team in planning, coordinating and realizing both events and communication concepts. The placement calls for involvement in all aspects of running and organizing both press and launch events.
(EN) Typical tasks include:
- creating proposals
- guest management
- reaching out to sponsors
- writing press texts
- coordinating events
- processing press enquiries
- building and taking care of press lists
(EN) About You
(EN) You should be highly motivated, very well organized, dynamic and constructive, with excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality. Also, written and spoken fluency in both German and English is required.
(EN) In addition, you should also have:
- a firm understanding of the Freunde von Freunden brand & community
- some previous experience with PR and event work
- the ability to multi-task, as well as actively generate ideas
- familiarity with Dropbox, Google Docs/Drive and social media platforms
(EN) Your Application:
(EN) Please include:
- A short cover letter in your email, stating your interest, experience, how you found out about FvF, and your availability
- 2-3 samples of your work
- A CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- a short description of one the most innovative public events of the past few years, and how you think the organizers made it special
Start Date: ASAP
(EN) If you’d like to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put the words Events and PR Intern in the subject title of the email. Please understand we often receive many applications for our positions – we simply cannot reply personally to every one, even the most highly-qualified candidates.
Freunde von Freunden