(EN) At FvF, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across many inspiring links. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From listening to Milton Glaser, discovering the revolutionary fluorescent paint by Volvo to playing Pacman on Google Maps, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- If you’re in need of some music, make sure to check out Lowdown Magazine’s Monday Mixtape.
- Munchies reports on the women who are feeding central American immigrants atop a speeding train.
- Dazed informs us about the #freethenipple campaign and how and why it all began.
- Good news everyone: You can now play Pacman on Google Maps. Beware however – it’s seriously addictive!
- BBM Live’s Thomas Curtis-Horsfall discusses Tame Impala’s new single.
- Grafik’s Charles Williams shares his thoughts on the typeface DIN 1451.
- Missoni interview designer Albert Folch about graphic design and his passion for photography. Make sure to check out the FvF portrait of Albert.
- Volvo have just come up with a luminous paint that’s invisible in the day and fluorescent at night – It’s Nice That has all the details.
- The Walker Art Center shares a video informing on the K-HOLE publication and collective, as part of their Insights series.
- The New York Times reports about a women in Kabul who was transformed from a pariah to a martyr – a very interesting and moving account on a religious woman’s fate in modern Afghanistan.
- Milton Glaser talks about starting New York Magazine, the serendipity of ‘I Heart NY’ and selling his first nudes, on T Magazine.
- Lucky Peach’s Aralyn Beaumont asks three experts in their field, a bartender, a spice blender, and a coffee roaster, for some first-class survival kits.