(EN) The FvF days are digital, and we come across many interesting links we bookmark for later. The FvF Link List is where we collect our finds and share them with you.
From interviews with magazine editors, an interesting events series in London including a dog fashion show, to discovering the benefits of a lunch hour walk, this week’s Link List includes a link for everyone.
- Mag Culture talks to ZEIT Magazin’s Christoph Amend about his work.
- Grafik catches up with Works That Work’s founder Peter Bil’ak to find out about the design magazine with a difference.
- The Gourmand are hosting a series of events to celebrate their latest issue at the Ace Hotel, London.
- The New Yorker’s Anthony Lane reviews the new Philip Roth adaption, “The Humbling”.
- Spiegel Online interviews The New York Times editor Dean Baquet.
- Gretchen Reynolds of The New York Times finds out about the benefits of a lunch hour walk.
- Medium addresses a modern-day taboo and talks money with creative director Jeanne-Salomé Rochat – shot and interviewed by two of our own!
- Our mother company, MoreSleep, is saying goodbye to one of its funniest interns who raised the humor bar sky high. As a farewell gift, he prepared this rap video.
- Zeit Online discusses with nutritionist David Katz about all the health food myths out there and if we truly delay our ageing process by eating clean. (In German only!)