(EN) At FvF, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across much inspiring content online. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From an interview with Juergen Teller, an investigation into the Japanese Airbnb scene to a personal insight into the dissociative identity disorder, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- Some restored interiors by Adolf Loos are now open to the public in Pilsen – Dezeen reports.
- Emile Hayne’s « We Fall » album has been playing quite a lot at the office this week.
- Huck Magazine shares a story of women who are pioneering surfing in Iran and smashing outdated stereotypes.
- (German article) Die FAZ führt ein interessantes Gespräch mit Fotograf Juergen Teller über Joan Didion und sein neues Buch.
- The New York Times’ Sara Corbett visits Tokyo to investigate the Japanese Airbnb scene.
- An anonymous writer on Vice gives some personal insight into the dissociative identity disorder (DID) – and his account is very moving.
- Parisians carry on shopping as mass graves are exhumed below their feet – The Guardian has all the details.
- Next month, eight of Basquiat’s unknown notebooks will go on display at the Brooklyn Museum. T Magazine discusses their cultural importance.
- Dan Scotti discusses the wanderlust gene on Elite Daily.
- Are you ever unsure what to message your friends? Enter this new app that lets you insert Drake lyrics that fit basically any situation.
- Vissla takes a field trip to Nicaragua and the images and the accompanying video are breathtaking.
- Karl Ove Knausgaard travels through North America and share his impressions, on The New York Times.
- Tinder’s new premium dating app is more expensive if you’re over 28, Dazed Digital reports.