(EN) The FvF days are digital and we all enjoy keeping up to date with the latest happenings online. With our Link List, we collect noteworthy and inspiring content in one place and share them with you.
From learning more about a virologist, discovering why Indian food tastes so good to gazing at the heart-stopping climbs of Alex Honnold, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- IDMCo’s Lee Fleming interviews Graeme Fidler of hybrid fashion concept Several.
- The New York Times does it again: The heart-stopping climbs of Alex Honnold.
- Tessela’s latest record « Bottom Up » has been playing at the FvF office a lot this past week.
- Racked gets to know Ali Arain and Greg Coccaro of Brooklyn-based store Beam.
- The Washington Post finds out why exactly Indian food tastes so good.
- An incredibly inspiring story on PetaPixel: How Ricoh returned 90.000 photos to victims of the 2011 Tsunami in Japan.
- Paper Journal’s Stanley Wolukau-Wanambwa interviews artist Daniel Shea.
- Digital Stories have created a masterpiece with their « The Curious Gardener » feature.
- Medium’s Ali Mese shares a 15-minute guide to blogging, online marketing and growth.
- The Paris Review re-features a 1968 interview by Ted Berrigan with writer Jack Kerouac.
- The New Yorker’s Andrew Marantz introduces us to the term « Virologist ».
- Listen to Interview Magazine‘s podcast with Bill Nighy.
- The New Yorker’s Lauren Collins discusses the fake names of celebrities and politicians.