(EN) Spending most of our time on the web, the FvF team comes across many worthwhile links we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share these finds with you.
From articles about stars to interviews with designers, a mixtape we’ve been listening to in the office to the best books of 2014 – this week’s column includes a link for everyone.
- Is there such a thing as internet addiction? The New Yorker’s Maria Konnikova finds out.
- We’re all pretty addicted to Serial in the office, so this list of podcasts to listen to on the Need Supply blog is coming in pretty handy!
- Grafik commissioned some of the best young designers and illustrators to create a new film poster for FACT’s Type Motion show – and we like them all!
- Ever wondered how Bourbon is made – Gear Patrol just published a great video that shows you just that.
- Red Bull asked 20 artists to share some music – on 20 days you can listen to 20 exclusive tracks to take you into 2015.
- The University College London is set to open a design school at the Olympic Park – Dezeen has all the details.
- 2014 is drawing to a close and Tumblr has just published a nice review of the year’s activities on its platform.
- Business of Fashion sits down with Common Projects founders Peter Poopat and Flavio Girolami to uncover the brand’s origins.
- Astronomers have spotted high-speed eruptions of gas that may halt the birth of stars – find out more on National Geographic.
- A mixtape we enjoyed listening to this week is the « 20 Tracks for 200 Sundays » by La.Ga.Sta.
- It’s Nice That presents Gilli Type‘s new typeface GT Haptik and we especially like the mini site.
- Good Reads compiled a list of the best books of 2014.
- Ravens are mysterious creatures – but their social abilities have just become a little less mysterious, thanks to an IFL Science article.
- i-D catches up with Spanish editor and publisher Luis Venegas to talk about his publications and his new magazine Printed Dog.