(EN) On our daily excursions on the world wide web, the FvF can’t help but come across inspiring content we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share our finds with you.
From poets discussing their favorite books, advice on making animated GIFs to the best photos of 2014- this week’s column will keep you entertained this weekend.
- TIME has picked the best photobooks of 2014. And while we’re on the subject, they’ve also shared the top 10 photos of 2014.
- If you’re just as into the Serial podcast as we are, you’ll really enjoy reading this article on the Syed family on The Guardian.
- A mix that’s been keeping us entertained at the office is this Rinse FM podcast by King Krule.
- You might have noticed our frequent use of GIFs in the FvF newsletter these past few weeks. The Invision App Blog shares 7 tips on how to design an awesome animated GIF.
- Usually we’d say ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’, yet in the case of NY Times best book covers of 2014, we urge you to!
- When Four Tet, aka Kieran Hebden, creates a 2-hour mix for BBC Radio 6, we listen to it.
- We continue rounding up 2014 – this time it’s the year in satellite photos on the Slate Blog.
- Four poets discuss their favorite photographs on The Paris Review.
- Find out about the Google way of attacking problems on Harvard Business Review.
- True Activist muses about the real reason for the 40-hour week.
- Rebecca May Johnson of Business of Fashion brings you an exclusive look inside champion surfer Kelly Slater’s new brand Outerknown.