(EN) Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
From advice on the perfectly cooked turkey, a 30 second image summary of 2014 to a documentary about the Antarctica – we’ve covered it all.
- Good news from The Guardian: privacy is not dead!
- Tea is the latest trendy beverage, or so says Time Magazine’s Natalie Toren.
- Business of Fashion asks why Germany isn’t a bigger fashion player.
- One of our favorite writers, John Berger, has just published a great piece on The Guardian.
- Interview visited writer and theorist Hal Foster at his home in New York.
- If you have 50 min on your hands and are interested in the Antarctica, we recommend you watch this documentary.
- The Interview is not being shown in cinemas – but how about Netflix buys it? Quartz reports on the pros.
- Want your turkey to taste good this year? Bon Appetit (via Storehouse) might just have the ticket for you!
- TIME has summed up 2014 in 30 seconds.