(EN) As we spend most of our time on the web, the FvF team comes across many interesting links beyond the lifestyle scope which we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share these finds with you.
Whether it’s 15 faces of 2015 or an insider’s guide to Glasgow, there’s a link for everyone.
- Dazed just published a list of artists to watch out for in 2015.
- XLR8R shares their pick of the best new musicians of 2014.
- According to the The Verge, Facebook is the new AOL.
- Fed up with an unnaturally lit up screen? Enter F.Lux.
- Soulection’s Best of 2014 mix has been on repeat at the office.
- Mercedes took the wraps off a new concept car – The Verge has all the details.
- Interview shows you the 15 faces of 2015.
- Rumors about Apple’s first 12-inch MacBook Air have been revealed and 9 To 5 Mac shares some intel.
- Here is Rosie Lowe’s selection of females that will kickass in 2015.
- Hypebeast reports on Muji’s recent design of a house in Tokyo that accommodates city living.
- Condé Nast Traveller just published an insider’s guide to Glasgow.
- In need of a new mix that’s longer than the average 1-2 hours? Then let us introduce you to this 6-hour mix by Floating Points & Four Tet.