About The Role
We’re looking for a Junior Social Media Manager to join our team who will manage accounts for FvF and international clients and work closely with our social media network, community, and partners.
Social media management is more than just putting pretty pictures online. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a love for both content creation and writing. We spend a great deal of time creating stories—and social media is how we spread those stories to our readers. It’ll be your job to write compelling copy that converts likes and views into clicks and reads. You need to have an ear and eye for what’s happening on social channels and have the ability to create composed, interesting posts for our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
In general, you should be super organized, efficient and an excellent communicator. You should love words and writing, and be comfortable adapting to different tones of voices.
- First professional experience in social media and marketing on a variety of projects; for brands or magazines
- Extensive experience with all standard social media tools, analytics and data mining, such as Tweetdeck and/or Hootsuite, and CMS such as WordPress
- An excellent writer who is able to research new ideas and turn them into captivating digital storytelling
- A dynamic and pro-active team player who is experienced in collaborating with multiple team members and clients
- The ideal candidate is completely fluent in the English language. Understanding of or fluency in German is helpful. Fluent German speakers with superb written English will also be considered
- Berlin-based (or willing to relocate)
If you would like to apply, please send an email with the subject “Junior Social Media Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, please include:
1. A short cover letter in the body of your email
2. A copy of your CV
3. Links to 2-3 samples of your work (or a portfolio)
4. Tell us how you would put your stamp on the social media position
5. A description of one digital trend that you believe will shape the future of social media
We often receive many applications for our positions, and are not able to reply personally to every one.
We’re looking forward hearing from you.
Best wishes from the FvF Team.