Freunde von Freunden is a Berlin-based independent and international publication documenting inspiring people from diverse creative and cultural backgrounds from all over the world.
About The Role
- You are the first point of contact for all questions regarding office management and you always have time to listen to the queries and concerns of your colleagues.
- You support the team in the organisation of meetings, the coordination of the office schedule and through planning office-related travel. You will also provide support in regards to office procurement (procuring office materials, equipment, food and beverages etc.)
- You will help organise events (company events and functions – both internal and external, team events, exhibitions, trade shows etc.)
- You are mathematically literate and willing to provide support to the accounts and finance team for certain administrative tasks.
- You are highly committed, motivated and responsible
- You are flexible and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced office environment.
- You love coming to work, being part of an international team and supporting your colleagues.
- You relish a challenge and enjoy completing tasks and solving problems.
- Your colleagues enjoy working with you and can rely on you.
This position is only open to completely fluent German speakers. Fluency in English is essential for communication around the office as well as translation tasks.
If you would like to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the words “Office Assistant” in the subject of your email.
Please include in your application:
- 1-2 paragraph cover letter in your email
- CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile or your portfolio if you have one
Start Date: ASAP
We often receive many applications for our positions, and are not able to reply personally to every one.
We’re looking forward hearing from you.
Best wishes from the FvF Team