At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we listen to George Fitzgerald’s latest album, find out which seven cities are the greenest in Europe and marvel at the beauty of some color photographs from 1913. Happy reading!
- Business of Fashion’s Robin Mellery-Pratt reports on how Chanel is securing the future of savoir-faire craftsmanship.
- i-D exclusively shares Seth Troxler’s latest track “CZ”.
- Lapham’s Quarterly shares the drugs famous people used during artistic compositions.
- Thump’s Josh Baines mourns the loss of BM Soho and another end of an era.
- Condé Nast Traveller has compiled a list of the 7 greenest cities in Europe.
- Tech Crunch’s Josh Constine reports on Facebook’s latest move to reprioritize friends above pages.
- This week’s office music: George Fitzgerald’s new album “Fading Love“.
- AnOther Magazine shares a look inside a book about the visual history of Swiss design brand Vitra.
- The days are getting longer and the sun is becoming stronger – prepare yourself for summer with the Sun Buddies Type 01 sunglasses by Très Bien, now available from the the FvF Online Shop!
- Beautiful color photographs from 1913: Mashable shares Mervyn O’Gorman’s images of his daughter.
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our Pinterest channel full of inspiring images from the FvF community.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.