Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
This weekly column presents to you our curation of the most worthwhile links we come across online and bookmark for later.
- The Strand Book Store is a New York institution – but how does it keep on going in the age of Amazon? Christopher Bonanos of Vulture finds out.
- Drop Magazine’s Nick Smith interviews the Swedish artist Anton Alvarez.
- Albert Moya visits Ricardo Bofill for Nowness.
- Not sure what to give your loved ones for Christmas yet? The Verge have created a very intricate gift guide for your perusal.
- On repeat in the office this week: Bonobo’s Flashlight EP.
- New Yorker’s Hannah Goldfield published an article dedicated to restaurant critics.
- A video we really enjoyed watching this week is ‘Sammy the Explorer‘ about Sammy the grommet from Sumba.
- Flipboard debuts a big redesign and The Verge has all the details.
- A treat for your ears and eyes is the Chimes Remix by Hudson Mohawk – watch it on a big screen!
- The thing that’s excited us most in the office is the trailer for the new ‘Star Wars – The Force Awakens‘ film.