(EN) The FvF days are digital – and spending time online results in encountering many interesting links that we bookmark for later. With our Link List, we share our finds with you.
From a new short story by Haruki Murakami, a food blog we’ve just stumbled upon to Berlin’s subway station signage, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- According to Salon, Silicon Valley and the “sharing economy” will destroy our jobs.
- Surf legend Kelly Slater is giving us health tips on The Inertia.
- The New Yorker’s Ian Parker investigates how Sir Jonathan Ive has shaped Apple.
- Berlin’s subway network is vast – and Medium’s Ramzi Rizk has photographed the signs of each and every station.
- By now you will all know that we’re big foodies – out latest discovery is Happyolks, a food blog by the charming Kelsey Boyte.
- Urban Outfitters meets musician Greg Rogove and artist Diana Garcia.
- Today’s news cycle moves faster than ever! Join the Slow Journalism Revolution.
- The Verge shares the trailer for Don Hertzfeldt’s latest film.
- We’re huge Haruki Murakami fans at FvF – The New Yorker just published a short story by the famous writer in celebration of its 90th anniversary.
- Concentrating all day in a busy office can be quite a challenge sometimes – but since we’ve come across Noisli, it’s gotten a lot easier.
- Gigaom reports on The New York Times new digital thinking.