(EN) At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we take a look inside Martin Margiela’s all-white maison, find out how to walk in New York and muse about why we can’t read anymore.
- A great mixtape to listen to this week is Soulection’s latest radio show.
- On the New York Magazine, Steve Duenes talks about walking in New York – and his writing is accompanied by beautiful illustrations by Geoff McFetridge.
- (German) Edition Fs Silvia Follmann trifft die zwei Frauen hinter dem neuen Lifestyle Blog Hey Woman.
- GAP just published a great campaign by and with our friends from Cereal Magazine.
- Daily Metal meets Apartamento’s Omar Sosa and Nacho Alegre.
- The Guardian introduces us to the Queensland police officer with a beat the size of the UK.
- We take a peek inside Martin Margiela’s all-white maison, on AnOther Magazine.
- The New Yorker’s culture desk published a great piece on Chloë Sevigny at forty.
- Medium’s Hugh McGuire muses about why we can’t read anymore.
- Berlin-based fair trade brand Folkdays introduces us to Coffee Circle.
(EN) Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our Pinterest channel full of inspiring images from the FvF community.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.