(EN) Most of our day is spent online. During those times in the world wide web, the FvF team comes across many noteworthy links beyond the usual lifestyle scope which we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share our finds with you.
Whether it’s classic novels with clickbait headlines, famous creatives’ daily routines or the longest mixtape, the FvF Link List contains a link for everyone.
- New York Times’ Mandy Len Catron published a great article on modern love.
- Huck Magazine tells you everything you need to know about the record-breaking El Capitan climb in Yosemite.
- What would the book titles of famous novels by the likes of Jane Austen and Charles Dickens look like in today’s clickbait society? The Millions just gave us a pretty good idea.
- Looking for an inspiring movie quote? Enter Manatun.es, the perfect place to find all the relevant ones.
- Ever wondered about the daily routines of famous creatives like Vladimir Nabokov or Pablo Picasso? Then check them out on Podio.
- The Urban Outfitter Blog published an insightful interview with our editor-in-chief Zsuzsanna.
- According to Quartz, the people of Denmark have agreed to have more sex to boost their falling birthrate.
- Could this be the first hoverboard or is it just another spoof? Meet the minds behind Hendo on Maker.
- We’re all big Wes Anderson fans over at FvF. New York Times’ Mekado Murphy looks at the miniature model behind The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- The trailer for Frederick Wiseman’s film ‘National Gallery‘ made us want to visit the museum and look at beautiful art.
- Dazed reports on a roboter that reviews art better than most art critics.
- Vanity Fair shares the making of Pulp Fiction, the first independent film to make more than $200 million.
- Titled ‘The Longest Mixtape – 1000 Songs For You‘, this mixtape by Caribou has been playing (for quite some time) at the FvF office.
- Obviously, we’ve also been listening to Gabe Jaffe’s latest mixtape for FvF.