(EN) FvF is a Berlin-based independent publication and production company focused on inspiring content. With our network of friends and contributors, we organize exciting events and experiences – focusing on promoting our community and diverse partners and brands from across many different creative sectors.
(EN) About the Role
(EN) We are looking for our next Events and PR Junior to join FvF – supporting our team in planning, coordinating and realizing both events and communication concepts. The placement calls for involvement in all aspects of running and organizing both press and launch events.
(EN) Typical tasks include:
- Developing pitches for our clients, both locally and globally with particular attention to our expanding clients across Europe and North America
- Crafting and maintaining budgets for events
- Production planning and crew hiring, including organizing contracts, fees and licensing agreements
- Researching new stories/projects, guests, locations, and developing storylines
- Establishing and expanding the contributors network around the globe
- A positive team player — confident in making decisions and solving problems
- You relish a challenge and enjoy completing tasks and solving problems
(EN) About You
(EN) You should be very well organized, dynamic and communicative with a rather outgoing personality. Written and spoken fluency in both German and English is required.
This position is only open to completely fluent German speakers. Fluency in English is essential for communication around the office as well as translation tasks.
(EN) In addition, you should also have:
- International experience with PR and event work
- Thorough understanding of professional event equipment and rates
- Knowledge of Excel, Pages, Numbers, Google Drive, Trello, Slack, Keynote and Dropbox
- An ability to liaise with clients and build new connections, and work with our editorial and production teams to bring new stories to life or repackage existing content in ways that appeal to new partners
- Exceptional eagerness and curiosity to gain valuable experience within FvF
- Capability to think outside the box to adapt to new environments and approach adversity with a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of the Freunde von Freunden brand and community
(EN) Your Application:
(EN) Please include:
- A short cover letter in your email, stating your interest, experience, how you found out about FvF, and your availability
- 2-3 samples of your work
- A CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A short description of one the most innovative public events of the past few years, and how you think the organizers made it special
Start Date: ASAP
(EN) If you’d like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com.
Put the words: Events and PR Junior in the subject title of the email. Please understand we often receive many applications for our positions – we simply cannot reply personally to every one, even the most highly-qualified candidates.
Freunde von Freunden