(EN) At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
(EN) We’ve gathered together some stories about and interviews with really fascinating characters. From translators, to entrepreneurs, to illustrators, this Link List is finding many sources of inspiration.
- ‘I hate being an architect’ – An interview with Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas.
- The Verge has documented the perils of translating Seinfeld into German.
- The Lab Magazine has published a superb interview with Geert Goiris and a photo series of his work.
- In light of the USA’s World Cup win, CNN have written an introduction to the team’s star player Carli Lloyd.
- In this video, music producer Rick Rubin speaks about the transcendental power of sound.
- The Daily Intelligencer has produced a brilliant “Moron’s Guide” to the Greek debt crisis.
- Quartz details how Phil Knight, Nike’s co-founder, took the brand from obscurity to a powerhouse of the sports industry.
- The Tartlette blog have released a Mexican Feast complete with recipes for Mojo marinated pork and Watermelon Margaritas.
- Check out the portfolio of illustrator Tom Gauld, his witty cartoons have now been featured as a print series with The Guardian.
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our Pinterest channel full of stunning images from the FvF community.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.