(EN) Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
This weekly column presents you our curation of the most worthwhile links we come across online and bookmark for later.
- Not sure which independent magazines you should be reading? BuzzFeed’s Patrick Smith has composed a great list of 15 magazines and we wholeheartedly agree with his choice.
- According to Jenna Wortham, everybody’s sexting these days. Read her piece on Medium.
- It’s Nice That asked five website editors and founders why they love online publishing – and our very own Frederik Frede shares his thoughts on the subject.
- Offscreen Magazine experimented with flexible pricing and documented it all on their journal.
- Contemporary philosopher Timothy Morton and art curator Hans Ulrich Obrist had an interesting conversation during the Serpentine Galleries’ Extinction Marathon: Visions of the Future exhibition.
- Architizer’s Lidija Grozdanic has assembled a list of the seven most popular architectural visualization styles.
- Hotel Club asked illustrator Marcus Oakley to draw some of his favourite idioms from around the world.
- Architect David Chipperfield shares his thoughts on how Berlin became a great city on The Guardian.
- We love good websites and this responsive one by Smart Water is seriously clever.
- Artist Olafur Eliasson talks to Time Magazine‘s Ned Beauman about his faith in the improving power of art.