(EN) Our days are digital – so it will come as no surprise that we find many worthwhile links we bookmark and save for later. With our Link List, we share these finds with you.
Whether it’s watching an analysis of the film Drive, reading interviews answered with links or finding out about the likely cause of addiction, this week’s Link List includes a link for everyone.
- Dazed Digital shares the best of Rotterdam Film Festival.
- Huffington Post’s Johann Hari writes about the likely cause of addiction – a very interesting and thought-provoking article.
- According to Gretchen Reynolds, it’s healthier to run at a slow pace.
- Designboom interviews Nendo on his chocolate-texture lounge at Maison&Objet.
- Check out interviews answered with links on Varsity Bookmarking.
- Tony Zhou’s « Every Frame a Painting » series returns to take on Nicolas Winding’s Drive, on The Verge.
- Surfer Jeff Clarke remembers the early years surfing Mavericks, on BBC Magazine.
- The New Yorker’s Joshua Rothman talks about the history of loving to read.
- The New York Times’ Julie Scelfo finds out about a university that recognizes a third gender.
- A 1985 interview with writer Paul Auster about being a writer, on The Paris Review.
- CityLab informs on all the ways Germany is less car-reliant than the U.S in a chart.
- The New York Times sheds light on the marijuana industry in Colorado.
- The website One For One Thousand takes the old saying « a picture speaks a thousand words » literally – and we like it.