FvF is a Berlin-based independent publication and production company that creates inspiring and international content. We cover stories from around the world with our network of friends and contributors—focusing on the incredible pursuits of diverse, creative people from all cultural backgrounds and professions.
About The Role
Our Project Management team builds dynamic relationships between FvF and the world’s leading brands in order to produce high-quality, compelling content.
As Project Manager, you understand our message and you get the FvF lifestyle. You know which partners compliment our brand and how to pitch new and exciting collaborations that will get them on board. You’ll guide campaigns that cover print, digital, social media, event sponsorships and more. You’ll liaise with clients and build new connections, and you’ll work with our editorial and production teams to bring new stories to life or repackage existing content in ways that appeal to new partners.
Our Project Managers are pushing our print and digital content to increase sales and establish new business. Join a team that brings people and cultures together and watch your campaigns blossom.
- Delivery and execution of editorial campaigns across the FvF partnerships and with international clients
- Management of video photo and print media projects and cross-media campaigns
- Coordination of all stages of production and deliveries: planning, organization, optimization, production, documentation, reporting
- Monitoring and documentation of project objectives— budgets, timings, client deliverables and results
- Team coordination and management with internal and external partners
- Working closely with the internal teams such as the Editorial Team, Video Production, Programming and Social Media and channelling client requests through these teams while being aware of and sensitive to FvF as a platform with unique requirements
- Supporting Director and Marketing Team on development of creative concepts, project planning and project execution
- You have a minimum of 3 years proven work experience
- You are confident in front of a client and able to sell the brand clearly and concisely
- You have the desire to manage the entire sales process including prospecting, needs analysis, closing, and maintaining relationships
- Extensive experience with project management tools
- Excellent account management process and planning skills
- Experience in video, photo and content production is a plus
- You are a dynamic and pro-active team player who is experienced collaborating with multiple team members and clients
- Experience of fast-moving environments where decision-making and agility are key
- You’re driven by data: you use analytics to ground your recommendations and support your arguments
- You have an understanding of the international media market, especially the digital side
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, with a strong understanding of online and offline B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- You deeply get the Freunde von Freunden brand and community.
- You are based in Berlin or willing to re-locate to Berlin
- Starting date: asap
If you’d like to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your application:
- A short cover letter in your email, stating your interest, experience, and availability
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile (a portfolio is also nice, if you have one)
- Reference contacts
- An example of a piece of content marketing that was so subtle you didn’t even know a brand was involved till you looked a second time
Put the words “Project Manager” in the title of the email. Please understand we often receive many applications for our positions—we simply cannot reply personally to everyone, even the most highly-qualified candidates.
Freunde von Freunden