Our days are digital, so it comes as no surprise that the FvF team encounters lots of noteworthy content beyond the usual lifestyle scope. For our Link List, we collect these finds and share them with you.
Whether it’s a letter from Allen Ginsberg from 1966, a report on the new ‘nude’ magazines or a delicious noodle recipe, the FvF Link List includes a link for everyone.
- Business of Fashion’s Lou Stoppard asks if fashion ads are now made entirely for the internet rather than print.
- The Paris Review shares a letter by Allen Ginsberg from June 1966.
- The Guardian publishes illustrations of the world’s best nightclubs.
- Vice UK muses whether a rent cap would actually work in Britain.
- Still not sure how to perfect your Aeropress brewing? Check out I Brew My Own Coffee‘s brewing guides.
- The New Yorker’s Kelly Stout tells the story of trying to get a drink with your friend.
- Ever wondered how your income translates on the grand scheme of things? Then check out Global Rich List.
- The New York Times reports on the new ‘nude’ magazines.
- Filmmaker Richard Linklater guides us on a tour through the history of time in cinema on Aeon.
- Lucky Peach’s Michael Snyder shares his recipe for Pimped-out Maggi Noodles.
- Oliver Lunn interviews the legendary New York graffiti artist Bill Blast for Canvas.
- We love the design of New Scenario, a dynamic platform for conceptual, time based and performative exhibition formats.