At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we’re teaching you to make popsicles, encouraging you to try out origami and taking you to some fascinating articles. Enjoy!
- In June, Pangea will release an EP, “New Shapes in the Air”, check out some clips on SoundCloud.
- The Cut has published an article considering the parallel lives of Tulum, Mexico, and Williamsburg, NY, USA.
- Our friends, From Berlin Into, have just launched their new website.
- An interesting article on the debate over Guggenheim having a satellite location in Helsinki.
- Iced Coffee Popsicles: A food blogger’s guide to early summer mornings.
- Stories documenting minimalist lifestyle and tips to declutter your own life.
- (German) Meldungen des Weltgeschehens illustriert von Sarah von der Heide.
- Information is Beautiful: an innovative way to visualize facts and stats.
- Incredible nature photography from 70 Degrees West.
- Grafik spoke to Jürgen Siebert, founder of Berlin-based design festival Typo.
- Robert Lang’s TED Talk on “The Math and Magic of Origami”
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our Pinterest channel full of inspiring images from the FvF community.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.