(EN) At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week we’re giving you tips on everything from style guides to barbecuing and showing you some amazing art from around the world.
- In honour of our new arrivals at the FvF office, check out this video on the first 21 days of a bee’s life.
- Our friends over at Drop Magazine did a fascinating portrait on designer Till Wiedeck.
- Femme Fatale – The story of German model, Nico, and her influence on The Velvet Underground.
- Living Architecture asked British artist, Grayson Perry, to design a house in Essex.
- Works In Progress: a fascinating project spotlighting female artists who were previously overlooked.
- Thinking of starting a business? Check out these essential style guides for Start Ups.
- Check out the work of this Spanish design studio, Hey.
- In anticipation of the summer, here’s a great series of BBQing tips from around the globe.
- François Roche and Pierre Huyghe’s performance art, on a train in the Swiss Alps.
- Jerology Calloway turns Gregory Colbert’s work into stunning cinemagraphs.
(EN) Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our Pinterest channel full of inspiring images from the FvF community.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.